Aloha KCS Parents,
Below is a library of our Family Handbook, Health and Safety policies, and other forms and resources for your reference. We believe a family- school partnership is crucial to the best educational and social/emotional outcome for each and every keiki. In addition to providing the policies and handbook upon admission, we have these policies and handbooks posted here as a reminder of the requirements and expectations to attend our school. The policies in place are intended to keep our school a healthy, safe, and collaborative learning environment.
In the event any of your needs or information changes during the school year: change of address, change in health insurance, need to enroll in before/after school care, want to add a person's name(s) to the list of adults allowed to pick up your child, please fill out the Change of Status form and submit the changes to the office.
We appreciate your kokua and cooperation.
Parent Resource Materials:
- Family Handbook (updated June 2021)
- Addendum to Family Handbook (January 2022)
- Health and Safety Policies relating to COVID-19
- Tuition Fee Schedule
- School Supply List for 2 year old classrooms
- School Supply List for Primary and Elementary classrooms
- School Uniforms
- Keiki Lunchbox Info and Menu