Thank you for your interest in Kawaiahaʻo Church School. Applications to the School are accepted throughout the year!
The following is a list of steps in our admissions process:
- We provide tours once-a-month. Please click on this link to our school calendar to find the next school tour and sign up online. You may also call our office to sign up for a School Tour at (808)585-0622. If you are not able to make a school tour date and there is an immediate opening in the respective program you are inquiring about, we may also offer school tours by appointment.
- When your decision to apply is made, please complete an application form through our new online enrollment system, TADS. Along with the completed application, please submit your non-refundable application fee of $50 online through TADS as well.
- Once accepted, you will be asked to complete enrollment forms, provide the school with a registration fee, a non-refundable one-month’s tuition deposit (and will be applied to your child's final month of tuition), the first month’s tuition and all the appropriate signed documents to complete the registration.
Kawaiahaʻo Church School admits students of any race, color, religion, national origin, and ancestry to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Our policy of non-discrimination extends to our education and admission policies or other school administered programs.
- 2020-2021 Tuition Fee Schedule
- School Supply List for 2 year old classrooms
- School Supply List for Primary and Elementary classrooms
- School Uniforms
Although we do not offer scholarships through the school, we have compiled a list of outside scholarships and financial aid that may be able to assist. We accept all outside scholarships and financial aid.